Schloss vor HusumThe Castle in front of Husum (German: Schloss vor Husum), originally named due to its location in front of the city boundaries when it was built, is situated in Husum, in the district of North Frisia in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. It was initially a secondary residence of the ducal house of Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorf and served as an occasional residence for the Danish royal family during the 18th and 19th centuries. It also accommodated administrative offices, which gradually expanded and eventually occupied most of the building after 1864. These offices remained there until the 20th century, and the castle came to be known as the "royal palace."
The castle is the only preserved palace along with the West Coast of Schleswig-Holstein. Today, it serves as a palace museum and cultural center, open to the public for visitation. The palace park is a well-known attraction throughout the region, especially during the annual crocus bloom. Provided by Wikipedia