Ramses II and his time /
Velikovsky suggests that the accepted chronology of the ancient world is incorrect, and that Ramses II lived not in the thirteenth century before the present era, but at the end of the seventh, and that he is identical with Pharaoh Necho of the Scriptures.
Garden City, N.Y. :
|Series:||Velikovsky, Immanuel, 1895-1979. Ages in chaos ;
v. 3. |
- The battle of Kadesh-Carchemish
- Ramses II and Nebuchadnezzar in war and peace
- The tomb of King Ahiram
- The "Forgotten empire"
- The autobiography of Nebuchadnezzar
- The "Forgotten empire": Testimony of art
- Exodus or exile
- Epilogue: Questions and answers.