Keeping America free from foreign animal diseases.
An integrated suite of educational materials about foreign animal diseases, which can be used in a formal training setting or in a self-study program; each booklet can be used as script for slide show.
|Format:||Government Document Video VHS Slide Kit|
Riverdale, MD :
U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service,
|Series:||Program aid (United States. Department of Agriculture) ;
no. 1576-1582. |
Table of Contents:
- V. 1. African horse sickness
- v. 2. African swine fever
- v. 3. Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
- v. 4. Lumpy skin disease, sheep pox, and goat pox
- v. 5. Malignant catarrhal fever
- v. 6. Rinderpest, peste des petits ruminants
- v. 7. Vesicular diseases.