Contributions to the hydrology of the United States, 1962.
|Format:||Government Document Map Book|
[Washington, D.C.] :
U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey,
|Series:||Geological Survey water-supply paper ;
Table of Contents:
- A. Geology and ground-water conditions in the southern part of the Camp Ripley Military Reservation, Morrison County, Minnesota / by J.R. Jones, P.D. Akin, and Robert Schneider
- B. Sediment characteristics of small streams in southern Wisconsin, 1954-59 / by Charles R. Collier
- C. Hydrology of upper Black Earth Creek basin, Wisconsin / by Denzel R. Cline ; with a section on Surface water by Mark W. Busby
- D. Hydrogeology of the Huntington-Smithtown area, Suffolk County, New York / by E.R. Lubke
- E. Ground-water resources and geology of the Lyman-Mountain View area, Uinta County, Wyoming / by Charles J. Robinove and T.R. Cummings
- F. Ground-water conditions in the Rainbow Valley and Waterman Wash areas, Maricopa and Pinal Counties, Arizona / by Natalie D. White
- G. Low-flow frequency curves for selected long-term stream-gaging stations in eastern United States / by C.H. Hardison and R.O.R. Martin
- H. Sedimentation and chemical quality of water in Salt Creek basin, Nebraska / by L.R. Kister and J.C. Mundorff
- I. Water regimen of the inner valley of the San Pedro River near Mammoth, Arizona : a pilot study / by Harry G. Page
- J. Ground-water conditions in the Green Bay area, Wisconsin, 1950-60 / by Doyle B. Knowles
- K. Correlation of water-level fluctuations with climatic cycles in the Oklahoma panhandle / by I. Wendell Marine
- L. Ground-water potential of the alluvium of the Arkansas River between Little Rock and Fort Smith, Arkansas / by M.S. Bedinger, L.F. Emmett, and H.G. Jeffery
- M. Specific-yield and particle-size relations of Quaternary alluvium, Humboldt River Valley, Nevada / by Philip Cohen
- N. Water-supply characteristics of streams in the Delaware River basin and in southern New Jersey / by C.H. Hardison and R.O.R. Martin
- O. Ground-water conditions at Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois, 1948-60 / by Doyle B. Knowles, W.J. Drescher, and E.F. LeRoux
- P. Water in the Dakota and Purgatoire Formations in Otero County and the southern part of Crowley County, Colorado / by William G. Weist, Jr.
- Q. Ground-water conditions in the vicinity of Lake Mead Base, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada / Omar J. Loeltz
- R. Geology and ground-water conditions of the Redwood Falls area, Redwood County, Minnesota / by George R. Schiner and Robert Schneider
- S. Yearly variations in runoff for the conterminious United States, 1931-60 / by Mark W. Busby
- T. Reconnaissance of ground-water conditions in Maine / by Glenn C. Prescott, Jr.
- U. Ground-water resources of Waupaca County, Wisconsin / by C.F. Berkstresser, Jr.
- V. Ground water in the lower Arkansas River Valley, Arkansas / by M.S. Bedinger and H.G. Jeffery
- W. The yield of sedimentary aquifers of the coastal plain, Southeast river basins / by Joseph T. Callahan
- X. Ground-water investigations in the lower Cache la Poudre River basin, Colorado / by Lloyd A. Hershey and Paul A. Schnieder, Jr.
- Y. Ground-water resources of the Lowell area, Massachusetts / by John A. Baker
- Z. Selected techniques in water resources investigations / compiled by Glennon N. Mesnier and Kathleen T. Iseri
- AA. Ground-water resources of the lower Mesilla Valley, Texas and New Mexico / by E.R. Leggat, M.E. Lowry, and J.W. Hood
- BB. Reconnaissance of the ground-water resources of the Arkansas Valley region, Arkansas / by Robert M. Cordova
- CC. Natural sources of salinity in the Brazos River, Texas : with particular reference to the Croton and salt Croton Creek basins / by R.C. Baker, L.S. Hughes, and I.D. Yost.