Iran and nuclear weapons : protracted conflict and proliferation /
London ; New York :
|Series:||Routledge global security studies.
|Online Access:||Publisher description|
Table of Contents:
- Causes of proliferation
- Factors utilized to comprehend Iran's nuclear weapons aspiration
- Proliferation proclivities of protracted conflict states
- Case study : Iran
- Iran's nuclear ambition and twin protracted conflicts between 1947 and 1979
- Iran's nuclear program and triple protracted conflicts from 1979 onwards
- The ramifications of the asymmetric Iran-US protracted conflict from 1990 to 2000 in Iran's nuclear domain
- Iran's fast-paced proliferation activity and hostile US policy since 2000.