Roosters at midnight : indigenous signs and stigma in local Bolivian politics /
Santa Fe :
School for Advanced Research,
|Series:||School for Advanced Research global indigenous politics series.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: politics in a Ch'ajchu city
- Llunk'erío: clientelism and the problem of stigma
- Fictive feasting: the mixing and parsing of native sentiments
- The Chola cult: the political imagination and cultural intimacy
- Patrimonial pendejadas: self-prospecting and cultural estrangement
- Recognition and realpolitik: spectacle, career, and factional genealogies
- Conclusion: the humble politics of negative solidarity.