Queequeg's coffin : indigenous literacies and early American literature /
Duke University Press,
|Series:||e-Duke books scholarly collection.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: "A new world still in the making"
- Writing and colonial conflict
- Negotiating peace, negotiating literacies : the undetermined encounter and early American literature
- Writing in the conflict zone : Don Felipe Guaman Poma de Ayala's el Primer nueva corónica y buen gobierno
- Indigenous literacies, Moby-Dick, and the promise of Queequeg's coffin.