Fambul Tok /
"Using ceremonies rooted in tradition, truth-telling bonfires and traditional cleansing, Fambul Tok ('Family Talk') emerged in Sierra Leone as a unique community-owned program bringing together perpetrators and victims of the violence in Sierra Leone's eleven-year civil war to ta...
New York :
- Introduction / by Ishmael Beah
- The vision for Fambul Tok : interview with John Caulker / by Nan Richardson
- A seat at the bonfire : stories from Fambul Tok's beginnings / by Sara Terry
- How it works : an in-depth look at the Fambul Tok process / by Libby Hoffman
- Going forward : lessons and implications / by Libby Hoffman
- Afterword / by Benedict Sannoh
- Truth and Reconciliation Report
- Action, outreach, impact : about Fambul Tok--the program and the documentary film--and how to get involved.