The Black arts enterprise and the production of African American poetry /
Ann Arbor :
University of Michigan Press,
Table of Contents:
- "A group of groovy black people"
- Getting poets on the same page: the roles of periodicals
- Platforms for black verse: the roles of anthologies
- Understanding the production of black arts texts
- All aboard the Malcolm-Coltrane express
- The poets, critics, and theorists are one
- The revolution will not be anthologized
- List of anthologies containing African American poetry, 1967-75.