The romantic poets /
New York :
Bloom's Literary Criticism,
|Series:||Bloom's modern critical views.
Table of Contents:
- "Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears": Toward a Romantic concept
- Of lyrical drama / Jerome Christensen
- Mysterious tongue: Shelley and the language of Christianity / Leslie Brisman
- Keats and the use of poetry / Helen Vendler
- Time and history in Wordsworth / Paul de Man
- The secret strength of things / Jonathan Wordsworth
- The evolution of the surface self: Byron's poetic career / Jean Hall
- "We must away": tragedy and the imagination in Coleridge's later poems
- John L. Mahoney
- A note on the Romantic self / David Bromwich
- Romantic apocalypses / John Beer.