The third industrial revolution : how lateral power is transformimg energy, the economy, and the world /
"We are undergoing a historical transformation in the way we create and disseminate energy. Together, Internet technology and the reality of renewable energy are creating a new type of electrical grid, one in which energy is stored and distributed on an individual basis. Soon, hundreds of milli...
New York :
- The third industrial revolution
- The real economic crisis everyone missed
- A new narrative
- Turning theory to practice
- Lateral power
- Distributed capitalism
- Beyond right and left
- From globalization to continentalization
- The collaborative age
- Retiring Adam Smith
- A classroom makeover
- Morphing from the industrial to the collaborative era.