Nationalism and the moral psychology of community /
University of Chicago Press,
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- The myth of the civic nation
- The moral psychology of community
- What then is a nation?
- The people, the nation, and the nation-state
- Legitimacy and loyalty: making sense of nationalism
- Popular sovereignty and the rise of nationalism
- The moral value of contingent communities
- National loyalty and liberal principles
- The moral problem with nationalism
- What's wrong with national rights to self-determination
- Cosmopolitan humility and its price
- Learning to live with nationalism.