Asymmetric autonomy and the settlement of ethnic conflicts /
University of Pennsylvania Press,
|Series:||National and ethnic conflict in the 21st century.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Cases of asymmetrical territorial autonomy / Stefan Wolff
- The Russian constitutional system : complexity and asymmetry / Bill Bowring
- Partial asymmetry and federal construction : accommodating diversity in the Canadian constitution / Raffaele Iacovino
- Elusive autonomy in sub-Saharan Africa / Coel Kirkby and Christina Murray
- Asymmetry in the face of heavily disproportionate power relations : Hong Kong / Johannes Chan
- Asymmetric autonomy in the United Kingdom / John McGarry
- Thinking about asymmetry and symmetry in the remaking of Iraq / Brendan O'Leary
- The case for asymmetric federalism in Georgia : a missed opportunity / Jonathan Wheatley
- Gagauz autonomy in Moldova : the real and the virtual in post-Soviet state design / Oleh Protsyk
- Asymmetric autonomy and power sharing for Sri Lanka : a political solution to ethnic conflict? / Kristina Eichhorst
- Puntland's declaration of autonomy and Somaliland's secession : two quests for self-governance in a failed state / Janina Dill.