Big tent : the story of the Conservative Revolution : as told by the thinkers and doers who made it happen /
New York :
Broadside Books, an imprint of HarperCollins,
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / Edwin J. Feulner, Jr.
- Preface / John Rosa
- Introduction / Mallory Factor
- Pillars of conservatism / Alfred S. Regnery
- Edmund Burke and the origins of modern conservatism / David A. Norcross
- The American Revolution and what it means / Newt Gingrich
- Fragility of ordered liberty: Tocqueville and conservative conceptions of liberty, equality, and community / Michael Barone
- New Deal progressivism, the Jeffersonian revival, and the agrarian tradition / Burton W. Folsom Jr.
- The emergence of Libertarianism / Yaron Brook
- WIlliam F. Buckley Jr., fusionism, and the three-legged stool of conservatism / David A. Keene
- Cultural conservatism and the religious right / Phyllis Schlafly
- Reagan revolution / Edwin Meese
- Cold War, anti-communism, and neoconservatism / Douglas J. Feith
- Everything you wanted to know about economic policy / Daniel J. Mitchell
- Bush doctrine, compassionate conservatism, and the war on terror / Donald Henry Rumsfeld
- How social conservatism can win / Ralph E. Reed Jr
- Why national security drives our future / R. James Woolsey
- Toward a more Libertarian conservatism / Rand Paul
- Afterword / Haley Barbour.