Intermarriage and mixed parenting, promoting mental health and wellbeing : crossover love /
The world is currently witnessing a significant growth in marriages across ethnic borders, but relatively little is known of how discourses of 'normal' families, ethnicity, race, migration, hos globalization affect couples and children involved in these mixed marriages. This book illuminat...
New York :
- 1. Intimate Relationships across Ethnic (and Other) Borders
- 2. Setting the Danish Scene and Mixedness Concept
- 3. The Intermarried Couples and their Experiences
- 4. Getting Together
- 'Falling in Love'
- 5. Managing Everyday Life
- 6. Mixed Parenting Ideals and Practices
- 7. Local Lives in a Transnational Context
- 8. Living 'Private Life in the Public Gaze': Mental Health and Wellbeing
- 9. Implications for Strengthening Mixed Partnering and Parenting: Counselling and Psychotherapy.