Formation for knowing God : imagining God: at-one-ing, transforming, for self-revealing /
"God is Self-Revealed" we are assured by many Christians today. Yet this conviction stems only from eighteenth-century Enlightenment debates. Early and ongoing Christians, with their Jewish roots, trusted God as a committed and saving but heavily clouded presence (whether by God's cho...
Eugene, Oregon :
- Seeking and securing clarity and unity in talk and God-talk
- "Reconciliation," "at-one-ment," "self, "revelation" today
- Ancient Jewish scriptures
- New Testament scriptures
- Ongoing Christian tradition
- Hide and seek with the God of love
- Imaginative faith while being transformed for knowing as we are known
- A very brief agnostic (unknowing) systematic theology for awaiting God's self-revelation.