The encyclopedia of ecotourism /
This encyclopedia provides an expert and comprehensive knowledge base of the global ecotourism sector. It is divided into 8 major sections, and contains 41 chapters, individually authored by internationally recognized researchers and practitioners in ecotourism. Each chapter combines theory and prac...
|Other Authors:||, , , ,|
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK :
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
- Introduction To Ecotourism / D.B. Weaver
- A Regional Survey by Continent / E. Cater
- A Regional Survey by Biome / D.B. Weaver
- Ecotourism Venues / D.B. Weaver
- Ecotourism Impacts / P.F.J. Eagles
- Planning, Management and Institutions / K.F. Backman
- The Business of Ecotourism / B. McKercher
- Methodologies, Research and Resources / D.B. Weaver.