Sexual politics /
Sexual Politics laid the foundation for subsequent feminist scholarship by showing how cultural discourse reflects a systematized subjugation and exploitation of women. Millett demonstrates in detail how patriarchy's attitudes and systems penetrate literature, philosophy, psychology, and politi...
New York :
Columbia University Press,
- Foreword / by Catharine A. MacKinnon
- Introduction to the Illinois paperback
- Introduction to the Touchstone paperback
- Sexual politics. Instances of sexual politics
- Theory of sexual politics
- Historical background. The sexual revolution, first phase: 1830-1930
- The counterrevolution: 1930-60
- The literary reflection. D.H. Lawrence
- Henry Miller
- Norman Mailer
- Jean Genet
- Aftewrod / by Rebecca Mead.