Plasma modeling : methods and applications /
Plasma Modeling: Methods and Applications presents and discusses the different approaches that can be adopted for plasma modeling, giving details about theoretical and numerical methods. The book is intended to assist and direct students and researchers, who want to develop research activity in the...
Bristol [England] (Temple Circus, Temple Way, Bristol BS1 6HG, UK) :
|Series:||IOP plasma physics series.
IOP expanding physics.
IOP (Series). Release 3.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
- part III. Applications
- 10. Radio frequency inductively coupled discharges in thermal plasmas
- 11. Atmospheric pressure plasmas operating in high-frequency fields
- 12. High-enthalpy radiating flows in aerophysics
- 13. Dust-plasma interaction : a review of dust charging theory and simulation
- 14. Verification and validation in plasma physics.
- part II. Fluid and hybrid models
- 6. Fluid equations : derivation and simulation
- 7. Magnetohydrodynamics equations
- 8. Self-consistent kinetics
- 9. Hybrid models
- part I. Kinetic theory
- 1. Boltzmann and Vlasov equations in plasma physics
- 2. The two-term Boltzmann equation
- 3. Multi-term and non-local electron Boltzmann equation
- 4. Particle-based simulation of plasmas
- 5. The ergodic method : plasma dynamics through a sequence of equilibrium states