All that is Wales : the collected essays of M. Wynn Thomas.
University of Wales Press,
|Series:||Writing Wales in English.
CREW series of critical and scholarly studies.
Table of Contents:
- 1. The Scarlet Woman: Lynette Roberts
- 2. Margiad Evans and Eudora Welty: A Confluence of Imaginations
- 3. 'A Grand Harlequinade': The Border Writing of Nigel Heseltine
- 4. 'There's words': Dylan Thomas, Swansea and Language
- 5. 'A huge assembling of unease': Readings in A Man's Estate
- 6. Outside the House of Baal: The Evolution of a Major Novel
- 7. 'Yr Hen Fam': R.S. Thomas and the Church in Wales
- 8. R.S. Thomas: 'A Retired Christian'
- 9. Vernon Watkins: Taliesin in Gower
- 10. 'Dubious affinities': Leslie Norris's Welsh-English Translations
- 11. 'Staying to mind things': Gillian Clarke's Early Poetry.