Analysis of queues : methods and applications /
Boca Raton, FL :
Taylor & Francis,
|Series:||Operations research series.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Analysis of queues, where, what, and how?
- Exponential interarrival and service times, closed-form expressions
- Exponential interarrival and service times, numerical techniques and approximations
- General interarrival and /or service times, closed-form expression and approximations
- Multiclass queues under various services disciplines
- Exact results in network of queues, product form
- Approximations for general queueing networks
- Fluid models for stability, approximations, and analysis of time-varying queues
- Stochastic fluid-flow queues, characteristics and exact analysis
- Stochastic fluid-flow queues, bounds and tail asymptotics.