The anthropology of modern human teeth : dental morphology and its variation in recent and fossil Homo sapiens /
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
Cambridge, United Kingdom ; New York, NY :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge studies in biological and evolutionary anthropology.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Dental anthropology and morphology
- Description and classification of permanent crown and root traits
- Biological considerations : ontogeny, asymmetry, sex dimorphism, and inter-trait association
- Genetics of morphological trait expression
- Geographic variation in tooth crown and root morphology
- Establishing method and theory for using dental morphology in reconstructions of human population history
- Dental morphology and population history
- Fossil hominin dental morphology with a focus on Homo sapiens.