An uncivil war : taking back our democracy in an age of Trumpian disinformation and thunderdome politics /
The acclaimed and razor-sharp Washington Post writer on the Republican subversion of our democracy, and what must be done to save ourselves before it's too late. American democracy is facing a crisis as fraught as we've seen in decades. Donald Trump's presidency has raised the specte...
New York :
Table of Contents:
- A dangerous paradox
- Voter suppression : into the partisan vortex
- Demographic destiny : the battle to shape the electorate
- "This dystopia where nothing is true... and chaos reigns" : the struggle to get more Americans to vote
- Disinformation nation
- Is fair play possible in our politics?
- Total war : the partisan rigging of elections
- Conclusion: After the Trumpocalypse.