Gandhi and the Nobel Peace Prize /
The Nobel Prize, according to the will of its founder Alfred Nobel, are awarded to persons for their services in the field of chemistry, physics, medicine and physiology, literature and peace. The Economic Sciences Prize was introduced by the Swedish Bank and first awarded in 1969. Till 1964, fourte...
London ; New York :
Table of Contents:
- Gandhi vs. Aga Khan : the first Indian nominees for the Nobel Peace Prize
- Gandhi and the Nobel Peace Prize for the year 1937
- Gandhi's nomination for the years 1938 and 1939 : more than 40 nominations
- Ganhi's nomination for the year 1947 : different opinions of the members of the Nobel Committee
- Gandhi on the verge of receiving the Nobel Peace Prize : the failure of Mahatma's followers.