The queering of corporate America : how big business went from LGBTQ adversary to ally /
|Series:||Queer action/queer ideas.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- A (very) brief history of corporations in America
- LGBTQ corporate activism in the 1970s
- AIDS corporate activism in the 1980s
- Corporate domestic partnership benefits in the 1990s
- Corporate LGBTQ advocacy in the public sphere
- Corporate resistance to anti-LGBTQ rights backlash
- Looking beyond Citizens United.