Martin Luther /
New York :
|Series:||Routledge historical biographies.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Martin Luther's background, upbringing, and education, 1483-1513
- From the Psalms to the 95 Theses : the development of Luther's Reformation theology, 1513-17
- From the 95 Theses to the Leipzig disputation, 1517-19
- From Leipzig to Worms, 1519-21
- The Diet of Worms and after, 1521-23
- The creation of institutional Lutheranism, 1525-28
- Luther and Lutheranism : the quest for definition
- Luther's later years
- Martin Luther in the mirror of history : Luther's last months.