Our deep gossip : conversations with gay writers on poetry and desire /
This book presents interviews with eight gay men who are celebrated American poets and writers, discussing their early lives, friends and communities that shaped their work, histories of gay writers before them, how sex and desire connect with artistic production, and what coming out means to a writ...
Madison, Wisconsin :
The University of Wisconsin Press,
- Foreword : the company of poets / by Christopher Bram
- An interview with Edward Field
- An interview with John Ashbery
- An interview with Richard Howard
- An interview with Aaron Shurin
- An interview with Dennis Cooper
- An interview with Cyrus Cassells
- An interview with Wayne Koestenbaum
- An interview with Kazim Ali
- A selected bibliography of the poets' work
- A generation of diversity, excellence, and redefinition : recommended reading
- Anthologies and journals : a resource.