Holography : principles and applications /
This self-contained treatment of the principles, techniques, and applications of holography examines theory and practice, image analysis, specialized techniques, and a range of applications of both analog and digital holographic methods. The author, an esteemed professor in the field, describes the...
Boca Raton, FL :
CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group,
|Series:||Series in optics and optoelectronics.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
- Background of physical and geometrical optics for holography
- Introduction to the basic concepts of holography
- Holographic image formation
- Hologram diffraction efficiency
- Computer generated holograms
- Digital holography
- Holographic recording materials
- Holographic displays
- Holographic interferometry
- Holographic optical elements and instrument applications
- Holographic data storage.