A year in the life of the Supreme Court /
Duke University Press,
U.S. Supreme Court library.
Civil rights and social justice.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction. Personality and process / Rodney A. Smolla
- A case of old age / Paul Barrett
- The defining moments of Jayne Bray and Justice Blackmun / Lyle Denniston
- A search on the street / Richard Carelli
- The interpreter and the establishment clause / Aaron Epstein
- A question of innocence / Marcia Coyle
- Hate speech, hate crimes, and the First Amendment / David Savage
- Civil rights and higher education / Kay Kindred
- A claim of sexual harassment / Stephen Wermiel
- The Supreme Court and the cult of secrecy / Tony Mauro.