Political Branding in Turbulent times /
"This timely text from political marketing experts brings together a plethora of up-and-coming and established authors to explore the most pertinent questions in political marketing today. Ethics, brand-branding for political movements, the role influencers play; are all covered. Read this fasc...
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2022.|
|Series:||Palgrave Studies in Political Marketing and Management
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
- Chapter 1: Introduction- Political Branding in turbulent times
- Chapter 2: Political Brand Identity and Image: Manifestations, Challenges and Tensions
- Chapter 3: Political Branding in the USA Election of 2020
- Chapter 4: A tale of trust and betrayal: Jokowi's anti-corruption brand creation and transgression
- Chapter 5: Influencers and the building of political brands - the case of India
- Chapter 6: Toxic Shock: Brexit and the lessons to be learned by UK's political 'brands'
- Chapter 7: Movement parties as brand platforms: The Case of 5 Star Movement
- Chapter 8: How trust wins against criticism: Promise concept as a political branding tool: Lessons from Polish politics
- Chapter 9: Conclusion: The ethical challenges at the heart of Political Branding.