Slum Development in India : A Study of Slums in Kalaburagi /
This book is an earnest effort in understanding the slums and their needs by taking a case study of Kalaburagi, India. This study aims to contribute sustainable methodologies to advance the living conditions of slum dwellers and for better execution of slum policies. The core objectives are: 1) mapp...
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2021.|
|Series:||The Urban Book Series,
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Urbanization in India
- Slums in India
- Case study: Kalaburagi
- Slum identification and validation
- Slum modeling for growth prediction
- Slum housing demand assessment and analysis
- Slum development programs - An overview
- Slum spatial decision support system.