The last queen : Elizabeth II's seventy year battle to save the House of Windsor /
A timely and revelatory new biography of Queen Elizabeth (and her family) exploring how the Windsors have evolved and thrived, as the modern world has changed around them, and probing the question of the British monarchy's longevity. In 2021, the Queen Elizabeth II finally appears to be at ease...
New York :
|Edition:||First Pegasus books cloth edition.|
- The accidental queen
- The wayward sister
- Royal family values
- A feud behind the throne
- "The monarchy will not survive ..."
- Enter Tony stage left
- The shock of change
- A rival called Camelot
- Mocking their Britannic majesties
- The trouble with Philip
- Money trouble
- Beware the kingmakers
- The slumber of centuries
- The man who knew far too much
- A titan passes, a tragedy strikes
- How much promiscuity can a marriage take?
- A great pageant and a disappeared documentary
- A king takes his secrets to the grave
- A year of disgrace
- The long and scandalous legacy of Dickie Mountbatten
- The radiant one
- A last lunch with Tony
- Two women at the top
- The most famous person in the world
- Where is the Queen?
- The next king
- Diana's boys
- The Sussexes say goodbye
- The monarchy in the time of apocalypse