Analysis of queues : methods and applications /
Written with students and professors in mind, Analysis of Queues: Methods and Applications combines coverage of classical queueing theory with recent advances in studying stochastic networks. Exploring a broad range of applications, the book contains plenty of solved problems, exercises, case studie...
Boca Raton, FL :
CRC Press, an imprint of Taylor and Francis,
|Series:||Operations research series.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- chapter 1 Introduction
- chapter 2 Exponential Interarrival and Service Times: Closed-Form Expressions
- chapter 3 Exponential Interarrival and Service Times: Numerical Techniques and Approximations
- chapter 4 General Interarrival and/or Service Times: Closed-Form Expressions and Approximations
- chapter 5 Multiclass Queues under Various Service Disciplines
- chapter 6 Exact Results in Network of Queues:Product Form
- chapter 7 Approximations for General Queueing Networks
- chapter 8 Fluid Models for Stability, Approximations, and Analysis of Time-Varying Queues
- chapter 9 Stochastic Fluid-Flow Queues: Characteristics and Exact Analysis
- chapter 10 Stochastic Fluid-Flow Queues: Bounds and Tail Asymptotics.