Probability models in operations research /
Industrial engineering has expanded from its origins in manufacturing to transportation, health care, logistics, services, and more. A common denominator among all these industries, and one of the biggest challenges facing decision-makers, is the unpredictability of systems. Probability Models in Op...
Boca Raton, FL :
CRC Press, an imprint of Taylor and Francis,
|Series:||Operations research series.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- chapter 1 Probability Modeling Fundamentals
- chapter 2 Analysis of Random Variables
- chapter 3 Analysis of Multiple Random Variables
- chapter 4 Introduction to Stochastic Processes
- chapter 5 Poisson Processes
- chapter 6 Discrete-Time Markov Chains
- chapter 7 Continuous-Time Markov Chains
- chapter 8 Markovian Queueing Systems.