Handbook of speckle interferometry /
This handbook introduces speckle techniques to nonspecialists to help them understand the basic principles of speckle interferometry. The book mainly focuses on the use of speckle patterns with direct phase-measuring methods that produce an instantaneous phase. The major electronic speckle pattern i...
Bellingham, Washington :
|Series:||Tutorial texts in optical engineering ;
- Fundamentals of interference
- Speckle interference and displacement
- Electronic speckle pattern interferometers
- Illumination and displacement detection
- Transient displacement analysis
- Phase detection
- Overview of applications.