Deerfield Academy : the campus guide : an architectural tour /
'Deerfield Academy: The Campus Guide' offers five curated architectural walks across the picturesque campus of one of the most distinguished college preparatory schools in the country. Deerfield's 330-acre campus hosts exceptional buildings by such noted architects as Asher Benjamin,...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York :
Princeton Architectural Press,
|Series:||Campus guide (New York, N.Y.)
- How to use this guide
- Tradition and translation
- Walk 1: a revolution in learning: academic buildings
- Walk 2: Beyond the classroom: buildings for the arts, athletics, and communal living
- Walk 3: finding home: the development of the modern dormitory
- Walk 4: an extraordinary legacy: notable Deerfield residents and their houses
- Walk 5: Deerfield and the broader community.