Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews in America.
Purdue University Press,
|Series:||Jewish role in american life: an annual review.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Editorial Introduction
- The Maurice Amado Foundation: Promoting Sephardic and Jewish Cultural Heritage in America: An Interview with Elaine Lindheim and Sam Tarica
- Language Mixing in Seattle Ladino: Influence or Interference?
- Diglossic Distribution among Judeo-Spanish-Speaking Sephardim in the United States
- "And she loved brown people": Jacqueline Shohet Kahanoff's Affirmation of Arab Jewish Identity in Jacob's Ladder
- "Sephardim since Birth": Reconfiguring Jewish Identity in America.
- Diasporic Reunions: Sephardi/Ashkenazi Tensions in Historical Perspective
- Negotiating Exile: An Arab Jew in America
- Becoming American
- Iranian Jewish Art Today: What Cultural Legacy Are We Handing Down?
- The Classic Sephardic Spirit
- About the Contributors
- The USC Casden Institute for the Study of the Jewish Role in American Life.