Stroke rehabilitation : a collaborative approach /
"There is a continuing need for education about stroke and its management, both in the acute and chronic stages. This book aims to facilitate interdisciplinary cooperation which is essential if rehabilitation programmes are to be optimally effective. Here a group of health care professionals gi...
Oxford ; Malden, Mass. :
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
- 1. A Collaborative Approach to Stroke Care / Robert Fawcus
- 2. Medical Aspects of Stroke / Marion Hildick-Smith
- 3. Medical Management of Stroke / Marion Hildick-Smith
- 4. Nursing the Patient Following a Stroke / Graham Boswell
- 5. Enable or Disable: Evidence-Based Clinical Problem-Solving / Polly Laidler
- 6. Rehabilitating Movement / Polly Laidler
- 7. Speech and Language Problems Following Stroke / Jane Marshall
- 8. The Treatment of Speech and Language Disorders Following Stroke / Jane Marshall
- 9. Rehabilitation of Cognitive and Emotional Problems Following Stroke / Simon B.N. Thompson
- 10. Personal Construct Theory in Stroke and Communication Problems / Shelagh Brumfitt
- 11. Everyday Problems of Daily Living / Avril Drummond
- App. Organizations supporting both the individual and carers.