Success probability estimation with applications to clinical trials /
Provides an introduction to the various statistical techniques involved in medical research and drug development with a focus on estimating the success probability of an experiment Success Probability Estimation with Applications to Clinical Trials details the use of success probability estimation i...
Hoboken, N.J. :
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
- Basic statistical tools
- Reproducibility probability estimation
- Sample size estimation
- Robustness and corrections in sample size estimation
- General parametric SP estimation
- SP estimation for student's t statistical tests
- SP estimation for Gaussian distributed test statistics
- SP estimation for Chisquare statistical tests
- General nonparametric SP estimation with applications to the Wilcoxon test.