Riparian zones : protection, restoration and ecological benefits /
New York :
|Series:||Environmental remediation technologies, regulations and safety.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1 Fire Regimes, Stand Structure, Fuel Loads, and Fire Behavior in Riparian and Upland Forests, Sierra Nevada Mountains, USA / Malcolm North
- ch. 2 Ecological and Socioeconomic Stakes for Conserving and Protecting Riparian Forests in the Dahomey Gap (West Africa) / Adzo Dzifa Kokutse
- ch. 3 Partial Geomorphic and Floristic Recovery of an Incised Channel over the Last Twenty Years on Dairy Arm, Hunter Valley, Australia / Fiona Erskine
- ch. 4 Ground Water Chemistry under Riparian Zones and its Possible Effect on the Longitudinal Change in Stream Water Chemistry in the Forested Watersheds, Northern Japan / Yasunori Nakagawa
- ch. 5 Protection of Riparian Landscapes in Israel / Irit Amit-Cohen
- ch. 6 Importance of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi for Recovery of Riparian Sites in Southern Brazil / Alexandre Uhlmann.