Resource booms and institutional pathways : the case of the extractive industry in Peru /
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Latin American political economy.
|Online Access:||Connect to the full text of this electronic book|
Table of Contents:
- Cycle of abundance and institutional pathways / Eduardo Dargent [and others]
- Deeply rooted grievance, varying meaning : the institution of the mining canon / Stephan Gruber and José Carlos Orihuela
- Extracting to educate? The commodities boom, state construction, and state universities / Eduardo Dargent Bocanegra and Noelia Chávez Ángeles
- Fragmented layering : building a green state for mining in Peru / José Carlos Orihuela and Maritza Paredes
- The social construction of a public problem : the role of the ombudsman in building institutions for extractive conflict / Maritza Paredes and Lorena de la Puente
- Ethnicity claims and prior consultation in the Peruvian Andes / Ximena Málaga Sabogal and María Eugenia Ulfe.